The best in-home VR experiences for children with glaucoma
Polygon has teamed up with Google to create a collection of in-depth and educational virtual reality experiences that will appeal to both parents and kids with glausness.
Our latest collection of apps and videos aims to make the best in the best.
Our list of VR apps and VR content includes: – VRHospitality VR VR Hospitality VR The world’s first and only immersive virtual reality experience in the real world, with an immersive virtual tour of the World’s Largest Hospital and an interactive virtual patient care guide to help the patient and the staff understand how the new technology will improve their lives.
– VRTreat VRTreating VRTreatment VRThe ultimate in immersive virtual therapy.
Get to know a virtual therapist and get in touch with a real person in real life.
– Real Life VRReal Life VR Get to see the real-life patients and staff in VR, including real-world surgeons and nurses.
– Virtual Family VRVirtual Family VRThe world’s only immersive family virtual therapy experience, with all of your family members and friends in the same room as you.
It also includes the option to bring your family together for a live virtual reality session.
– Reality-Empower VRReal-Life VR Real-Life Virtual Therapy Real-life virtual therapy is the only therapy that you will ever experience in virtual reality.
This immersive therapy will enable you to get to know your family and loved ones better and connect with them in a whole new way.
– In-Depth VRHills, Ladders and Ponds in Virtual RealityHills in virtual space, ladders, ponds and bridges in a virtual world.